Community outreach and input are a key part of CAMPO’s transportation planning efforts. CAMPO’s planning studies include in-person and online input through open houses.
Current Comment Opportunities
CAMPO is hosting a series of in-person open houses for the public from November 26- December 7, 2018. More information on locations and times can be found on the Calendar page.
Online Open Houses:
- Public Participation Plan
- Amendments to the CAMPO 2040 Plan (RTP) and 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Regional Arterials Plan & Mokan/Northeast Subregional Plan
- Luling Transportation Study
- Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Brochure
The comment period closes December 31, 2018.
The Transportation Policy Board receives public comment at every meeting. Check the calendar page for upcoming meetings and call 512.215.8225 to sign up to make comments during the public comment period.
Open Records Request
To submit an open records request send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit it to the CAMPO office by mail or in person at 3300 N. I-35, Suite 630, Austin, Texas 78705.