CAMPO often works with other jurisdictions to study and plan for various initiatives specific to a local area. These plans and studies provide guidance for local municipalities, but also inform future regional planning. Navigate to each webpage below for more information on each study.
- Bergstrom Spur Corridor Study
- Capital-Alamo Connections Study
- Georgetown Williams Drive Study
- Luling Transportation Study
- San Marcos Transportation Corridors Study
- Western Caldwell County Transportation Study