Projects submitted for the project call were evaluated and scored using project selection criteria adopted by the Transportation Policy Board (TPB) in November 2017. On May 7, 2018, the Transportation Policy Board adopted the 2019-2022 TIP, including CAMPO-funded projects selected as part of the project call.
Project Call Resources
- Supporting Materials Resource
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated 1-9-2018)
- Project Evaluation Report (Draft)
Workshops and Webinars
CAMPO held a series of workshops and webinars for local project sponsors for the project call process.
- Workshop Agenda
- Workshop Presentation
- November 22, 2017 webinar presentation
- December 8, 2017 webinar presentation
- January 3, 2018 webinar presentation
- January 3, 2018 webinar video
- January 17, 2018 webinar presentation
- January 17, 2018 webinar video
The resources below contain important information about Federal and State funding and project development process which will guide those projects selected for funding.
- Local Government Projects Toolkit (TxDOT)
- 2018 Unified Transportation Program (TxDOT)
- A Guide to Federal-Aid Programs and Projects
- Funding Federal-Aid Highways
CAMPO Short-Range Planning Manager