CAMPO is holding a project call to fund transportation projects in the region for fiscal years 2019 through 2022. The selection criteria, call process, and additional resources are located below. The resources will be continually updated throughout the project call as needed. The application period for CAMPO member governments and agencies to submit projects was December 11, 2017 – January 19, 2018.
Project submitted for the project call have been evaluated and scored using project selection criteria adopted by the Transportation Policy Board (TPB) in November 2017. Open houses are underway for the public to review and provide comments on submitted and recommended projects. See the calendar page for meeting dates and locations. The Transportation Policy Board is anticipated to take action on selecting projects at their May 7, 2018 meeting.
Project Call Resources
- Supporting Materials Resource
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated 1-9-2018)
- Project Evaluation Report (Draft)
Workshops and Webinars
CAMPO held a series of workshops and webinars for local project sponsors for the project call process.
- Workshop Agenda
- Workshop Presentation
- November 22, 2017 webinar presentation
- December 8, 2017 webinar presentation
- January 3, 2018 webinar presentation
- January 3, 2018 webinar video
- January 17, 2018 webinar presentation
- January 17, 2018 webinar video
The resources below contain important information about Federal and State funding and project development process which will guide those projects selected for funding.
- Local Government Projects Toolkit (TxDOT)
- 2018 Unified Transportation Program (TxDOT)
- A Guide to Federal-Aid Programs and Projects
- Funding Federal-Aid Highways
CAMPO Short-Range Planning Manager